Another "voice" added to the mix ...

>> Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Well, here I sit, wondering where to begin. I'm a bit awkward with any sort of introductions. I've always found it much easier to simply enter any situation without any presumption and allow things to flow as they may. As life and choice have seen fit to lead and allow me to reach this point, I'm sure I'll be sharing many idiosyncrasies as my path continues to unfold. Maybe that should be meant to say "unravel". I'm unable to recall the exact author but someone did say that the only thing in life which is consistent is inconsistency. Somehow, that seems fitting. Everything turns on a dime. Not a real eye-opener there, that's for certain. Anyway, here I am, with a mind full of favorite quotations, recipes, music artists, songs, computer sites, personal and professional angst, and anything else which strikes me in an odd manner.



"Don't adjust your mind, it's a fault in reality." -- Unknown









;o)

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP