That man ...

>> Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I know some people would roll their eyes at the statement, "my dh treats me like a queen." Their eyes can orbit until Mars becomes a supernova, I say.

When I arrived home, my dh was found fixing dinner. All I know is that he's immensely appreciated for helping out like he does - especially now. As he stood at the stove, I took one look at him and jokingly stated, "you can shorten me at the ankles." I know the job will become easier in time (typing that as my toes cramp - LoL!). He's very reassuring in terms of looking out for my best interests and well-being. There has been a time or two in which I've been ill and he was certain to meet my needs in whatever way possible. If everything else in my life was awry before, bringing him into my life and heart certainly turned it all around. He gives me love, peace, laughter, and happiness.

O.k., with that mushy thought, I bid adieu 'til tomorrow.

1 comments:

Sandie September 14, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

How nice to hear that your husband treats you like a queen! :) I know what you mean about people rolling their eyes or I have heard comments snide comments. But the thing is that I know how good my husband treats me and I also spoil him in return.

I am glad to hear that you have a great guy! :)

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP